Privacy and Security
Your privacy is a very important matter for us!
For this reason, we have strict rules to guarantee your absolute safety:
- We do not sell your personal information to outside parties. In any case, at any price.
- We protect your personal information with the best technologies.
- We use personal information only to carry out orders and to provide the best possible service.
Below are all the details of our privacy policies. If you need more information, please contact us.
The privacy of this site
This page describes how to manage the site in relation to the processing of personal data of users who consult it. This policy may be updated without prior notice, so it is advisable to periodically check the terms. The date of the last update is at the bottom of this document.
This notice is provided pursuant to art. 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree no. N. 196/2003 - in the field of personal data protection of those who interact with the site and its services Verdeworks Italy Srl .
This information is provided exclusively for the website www.verdegarden.eu and not to any other websites which may be accessed through hyperlinks.
Owner and manager
The owner of the verdegarden.it site is Verdeworks Italy Srl with registered head office in Rome, P.za Villa Carpegna, 41 I-00165 – Vat Number 11701481001 hereinafter called VERDEGARDEN.
Method of treatment
The data provided by the user are processed at the premises of the owner and are operated only by employees and partners of the same owner as the responsible treatment while performing the tasks assigned to them. In the processing of personal data VERDEGARDEN ensures absolute compliance with Legislative Decree no. N. 196/2003 and the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, security and confidentiality of the data. In this sense, in the event that the requested service is managed by third parties, these will hold the processing of data only for the purposes necessary to provide the requested service.
The personal data are processed with the help of automated tools for the time which is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they are collected and subsequently for compliance with the law. The data provided by users/visitors who request contact and/or informative material, are used only to perform the service or provision requested. Specific security measures are observed to prevent the loss of data, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
Keeping unchanged the communication and diffusion in compliance with legal requirements, for example it should be noted that the data may be disclosed to public authorities, public administration or supervisory bodies, commercial information company, companies appointed to carry out market research, third-party companies with which VERDEGARDEN works for the supply of services and ancillary products, professionals that perform specific tasks on behalf of VERDEGARDEN.
Any communication and dissemination of data, however elaborate, will be related to the performance of the economy of our own company. The data may be communicated and transferred abroad, in compliance with the provisions of the Act.
Type and purpose of the collected data
By consulting this site, data may be processed.
The objectives are: development of economic, statistical surveys, business communications and promotional activities of VERDEGARDEN or other companies with which VERDEGARDEN works. This type of formality may include:
- monitoring of the customer satisfaction level related on the quality of the service provided;
- promotion and sale of products and services provided by VERDEGARDEN;
- market research directly carried out or through specialized companies.
Our online software procedures may acquire some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet. Although information is not intended to be associated with identified users, by their nature, when combined with other data held by third parties (eg. Your internet service provider), could allow the identification of users. This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers used by users connecting to the site, the notation addresses of the requested URL, time of request, the method used to submit the request to the server and other parameters regarding the operating system and computer environment. These data are used solely for the purpose of anonymous statistics.
The data could be used to ascertain responsibility in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: except for this possibility, at present, data concerning web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
Data supplied voluntarily by the user/visitor
We receive and store any data that the user/visitor enters our site or give us in any other way. Most of the personal data supplied by the user/visitor when searches, orders, send messages to mailing lists or discussion groups, participate in a contest or questionnaire or communicate with customer service. It provides, for example, personal information when: looking for a product, performing an order via the website VERDEGARDEN or through one of our third party vendors, providing personal information in the profile pages, communicating with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; completing a questionnaire or an entry form for a contest; using our services; filling out a Wish List or other gift lists; participating in discussion groups or other features of the community; writing reviews and evaluations; specifying a notice of special occasions; using other personal notification services such as notifications of availability for delivery. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to use our services. We use the information that is provided to you in response to user requests, in order to perform the service requested by the user (for example, "leave a comment"), so we can put you in touch with the user in case of reports of failures or malfunctions and in any case to carry out our business. Personal data provided by web users / visitors will be communicated to third parties only if the disclosure is necessary to comply with the demands of the users/visitors themselves.
Cookies are used to improve the overall navigation of the User. In particular:
- They allow you to efficiently navigate from one page to another.
- They store the entered preferences.
- They measure the use of services by the Users, in order to optimize the browsing experience and services.
- Present targeted information according to the interests and behavior manifested by the user while browsing.
There are several different types of cookies. Below are the types of cookies that may be used on the website with a description of the purposes linked to the use.
Cookies of this type are necessary for the proper functioning of certain areas of the site. Cookies in this category include both persistent cookies and session cookies. In absence of these cookies, the website or some of its portions may not work properly. Therefore, they are always used, regardless of the user preferences. Cookies in this category are always sent from our domain and are deleted after 28 days since the last visit of the user.
Cookies of this type are used to collect information about the site. The owner uses this information for statistical analysis, to improve the website and simplify its use, as well as to monitor the correct operation. This type of cookie collects anonymous information about user activity on the site, how they arrived at the site and the pages visited. Cookies in this category are sent from the Site or from third-party domains (eg. Google).
Third-party tracking cookies
Cookies of this type are used to collect information about website usage by visitors, the keywords used to reach the site, the websites visited and the origins of traffic from which the visitors come for marketing campaigns. The holder may use the information to compile reports and to improve the Site. Cookies collect information in an anonymous form. Cookies of this type are sent from the Site or from third-party domains.
Cookie for the integration of third-party functionality
Cookies of this type are used to integrate third-party functionality in the website (for example, modules for the comments or social network icons that allow visitors to share the content of the site). Cookies in this category can be sent from the domains of partner sites or that offer the features on the site.
The Holder is not required to get user consent for technical cookies, since these are strictly necessary for the provision of the service.
For other types of cookies, consent may be expressed by the user, in accordance with local regulations, by specific browser configurations and computer programs or devices that are easy and clear usable for the user. The Holder reminds the User that you can change your cookie preferences at any time. You can also disable cookies at any time via the browser, but this may prevent you from using certain parts of the Site.
Pursuant to art. 122 seconds paragraph of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 consent to the use of such cookies is expressed by the person by individual settings who freely chose them from its browser, subject to the user's authority to communicate at any time their will about data managed by means of cookies that the browser has accepted.
Third-Party Web Sites
The site uses technical cookies for saving information such as:
- Session cookies: these are used to store temporary information and not instrumental to the collection of personal identification data being limited to the transmission of numbers/codes generated by the computer to identify the session that, at the end of the same, will be removed from the computer;
- Cookie language: these are used to identify the language preference of the navigation of the site chosen by the user to make sure that the next time you access the site directly loads the language selected by the user, these expire of 365 days;
- Shopping cookies: These are used for saving the shopping cart in the form of numbers indicating the products inside the carriage of e-commerce site to allow the subsequent reopening of the site that it contains the same products previously included, these have a expiry of 365 days.
For more information on third-party cookies and their management can refer to this page: www.youronlinechoices.com/uk.
Newsletter and commercial communications
The Newsletter and SMS Marketing service is developed and offered by external partners companies on behalf of this company. Pursuant to Legislative Decree 30 June 2003, 196 of the Code regarding the protection of personal data, all partners shall ensure compliance with the rules governing the protection of personal data.
Personal data collected will be used exclusively for the development of marketing activities related to the work of Verdegarden.it and will not be sold to third parties. Domain names, IP addresses, browser types complete with date and time, are recognized through our website or through submission services of our partners and are used to track traffic statistics and to monitor the use and interest of services. These details will not be provided to third parties. In particular, in communication sent by emails can be inserted elements (eg transparent gif) that allow you to detect the opening and any click, associating them directly to the recipient.
After prior authorization, which is done with explicit consent given by ticking the appropriate box when registering for the newsletter service the user, we send commercial communications, offers, news and updates via e-mail or sms related only to activities, services and products offered by Verdegarden.it. In no case will come unsolicited emails to his address. At any time you can opt out of this type of communication or request deletion of all personal information in our possession by clicking on the link for automatic removal in individual communications received via e-mail, or write to email@example.com entering in the subject heading "Unsubscribe Newsletter".
We are committed to protecting the security of personal data during their shipment, using the SSL certificate, which encrypts the information entered by the users.
Our security procedures mean that occasionally proof of identity can be requested before disclosing personal information. It is important that the user takes appropriate protections against unauthorized access to its password and to its computer. So the user should always make sure to log off when using a computer shared with other users.
Provision of data
Apart from that specified for navigation data, web users / visitors are free to provide their personal data. Their absence can only lead to the impossibility to obtain what required.
Rights of interested parties
The concerned person may exercise its rights as expressed in art. 7 (below in its substantive content), 8, 9 and 10 of Legislative Decree no. 30th June 2003 no. 196 by contacting the Data Controller.
Art. 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights.
WITH RESPECT TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA CONCERNED, THE USER IS ENTITLED:
- to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- to obtain information about the origin of personal data, the purposes and methods of treatment, the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- to obtain information about the identity of the owner and managers;
- to obtain information about the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as managers or agents;
- to obtain the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- to obtain the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of unlawfully processed data, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- to obtain certification that the operations referred to in letters "e" and "f" were brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or distributed, except in the case where this requirement proves impossible or involves a use of manifestly disproportionate means to the protected right;
- to oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to personal data processing, pertinent for collection purposes;
- to oppose, in whole or in part, to the processing of personal data concerning him for purposes of sending advertising materials, direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Last modified 01/06/2015