Return and Refund Policy
Who can and how to enable the products return
The return is regulated in accordance with law if the client-consumer (i.e. a person who buys goods for purposes not related to his professional activity, or does not indicate the purchase order form a reference to VAT ) is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason within 14 days of receipt of the goods.
To exercise this right, the customer should contact us, or send a written notice to the Certified Email verdeworksitaliasrl [at] pec.it or, (date of postmark shall prevail) by registered letter with return receipt stating the wish to avail of the right of withdrawal to:
Customer Service VerdeGarden
c/o VERDEWORKS ITALIA S.r.l. Unipersonale
Via Torre, 30
I-66010 Torrevecchia Teatina (CH) - Italy
An operator of VERDEWORKS ITALY Srl will set an appointment to pick up the goods delivered to the customer for means of a VERDEWORKS ITALY Srl shipping company. The costs of returning the goods shall be at the expense of the customer.
Mode of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions (Article 67 of the Consumer Code):
- If goods have been delivered, the consumer is required to return them or make them available to the professional or the person designated by him, in the manner and time stipulated in the contract. The deadline for returning the goods may not be less than ten working days from the date of receipt of the goods. For the purposes of expiry, the goods are considered returned when they are delivered to the shipping company.
- For contracts for the sale of goods, if there has been delivering the goods, the substantial integrity of the property to be returned is an essential condition for the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
- The only charges payable by the consumer for exercising the right of withdrawal in accordance with this article is the direct cost of returning the goods to the sender, where expressly provided in the contract.
- If the right of withdrawal is exercised by the consumer pursuant to the provisions of this section, the trader is obliged to reimburse the sums paid by the consumer, including sums paid by way of deposit. The refund shall be made free of charge, in the shortest time possible and in any event within thirty days from the date on which the trader is aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal by the consumer. The sums are understood to have been refunded if they are actually returned, sent or credited with not later than the expiration of the deadline specified above.
- In the event that the payment was made by means of bills of exchange, the latter have not yet been presented, must be made for their return. It's nothing any clause which limits reimbursement to the consumer of amounts paid as a result of exercising the right of withdrawal.
- If the price of a good or service, subject to a contract under this title, either fully or partly covered by credit granted to the consumer by the trader or by a third party on the basis of an agreement between them and the professional, credit agreement is settled law, without penalty, if the consumer exercises his right of withdrawal in accordance with the provisions of this Article. It is mandatory for the professional to communicate to third parties granting the credit has exercised his right of withdrawal by the consumer. Any amounts paid by the third that gave the credit for payment of goods or services until such time as knowledge has exercised his right of withdrawal by the consumer shall be refunded to the third by the professional, without penalty, subject to the payment of legal interest accrued.
When claim of withdrawal (Article 55 of the Consumer Code)
The right of withdrawal provided for in Articles 64 and following, as well as Articles 52 and 53 and paragraph 1 of Article 54 shall not apply to:
- Contracts for the supply of foodstuffs, beverages or other goods intended for everyday consumption supplied to the consumer's home, to her place of residence or to his workplace by distributors who make frequent and regular rounds;
- Contracts for the supply of services relating to accommodation, transport, catering or leisure services, when at the conclusion of the contract the trader undertakes to provide these services on a specific date or within a specific period.
Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the consumer may not exercise the right of withdrawal provided for in Articles 64 and in the following cases:
- the provision of services if performance has begun, with the consumer's agreement, before the expiry of the period laid down in Article 64, paragraph 1;
- the supply of goods or services whose price is dependent on fluctuations in the financial market that the professional is not able to control;
- the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized or which, by their nature, can not be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- the delivery of audiovisual products or computer software which were unsealed by the consumer;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines;
- gaming and lottery services.
For more information, please refer to the text of the law is available on the website of the Ministry of Economic Development.